Featured Post

HeathcoteTech has moved!

HeathcoteTech has moved! Scarsdale students are now building blogs on the CampusPress platform. CampusPress is a managed service that uses...

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Moon Videos for 3rd Grade

Here are some helpful videos to use during the 3rd grade mon journal project:





Answer these questions as comments:

  • What new things you learned from these videos?
  • What things did these video talk about that you already knew?
  • Anything else you would like to add?


Write your comment in full and complete sentences, comment as "Name/URL" with first name only.
Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. I really want to study about the moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to really like studying about the moon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to work on next year

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite faze is full.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait till I am in 3rd grade to learn about the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will try the activity from the second video. It will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite faze is wanning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im looking forward to 3rd grade. I liked when the asteroid hit Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's cool that the moon changes cause of it's orbit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant wait until 3 grade to learn about the moon.

    ReplyDelete